By Klée Aiken
Last month #PaCSON came together to build the #CyberSmartPacific initiative to build awareness on four key ways to step up your digital safety and security!
- Use a password manager
- Turn on two-factor authentication
- Update your devices
- Check your privacy settings
Our first dip into International #Cyber Awareness Month as a network, together we proposed and voted on themes and taglines and developed some great posters and webpages. #CERTNZ was pleased to share our own experiences and collateral from our #CyberSmartWeek efforts to the collective effort.
Cyber awareness is a year-round effort, so look forward to building on this great start with our #Pacific partners!
A handful of the online resources include:
- MCIT Samoa: https://lnkd.in/g_uVSW8
- CERT VU: https://lnkd.in/gWQtJty
- Pacific Online: https://lnkd.in/gF8Gj3H
- CERT NZ: https://lnkd.in/gjZaHsk
- CERT NZ (resource page): https://lnkd.in/gd3jCFJ
Watch this space for more to come!